Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why are so many people ';annoyed'; or offended by Foamy the squirrel?

I LOVE his rants. He is just an animated character. Why is he being criticized? :((





*SQUIRELLY WRATH**Why are so many people ';annoyed'; or offended by Foamy the squirrel?
IDK? Who wouldn't like a squirrel that was named foamy. beats me. Foamy is the greatest. My friend got me hooked on it, when we were having one of are sleepovers in my dormroom.Why are so many people ';annoyed'; or offended by Foamy the squirrel?
Foamy for Pres. I didn't think about that, yeah If he was the pres. maybe the country wouldn't be so screwed up.

Report Abuse



foamy rocks girl. my friend showed me the foamy website and i just fell in love with the squirelly wrath rodent :) he makes excellent points. i love his cellphone rant. if he was real id vote for him as president :p
maybe cuz it`s seen by very sensitive people..who dont like to be insulted..not even kidding








i dunno..im from argentina..and i just saw this chapter http://www.scarysquirrel.org/special/mov鈥?/a>


and all it says are cursed... any way..it`s just an animated character...





.it depends in your sense of humor..





i prefer drawn together xD
Who the heck is Foamy the squirrel? I live in the NYC, watch TV, and I have never heard of him....
Your link doesnt work.

No comments:

Post a Comment