Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you know/like Foamy the Squirell? (Neurotically Yours)?

If so what's your fave cartoon?





http://illwillpress.comDo you know/like Foamy the Squirell? (Neurotically Yours)?
I love the Foamy the Squirrel cartoons, %26amp; I actually have a favorite storyline rather than a single cartoon. I highly recommend the ';Tech Support'; cartoons to the uninitiated. A few years ago, there was some trouble hooking up my cable internet, %26amp; the cable guy probably knew I was in a foul mood about having to have him come out %26amp; fix his coworker's mess. So, he pulled up the first ';Tech Support'; cartoon for me to watch when he got my connection running. I still love it to this day, %26amp; it's the first one I show to people who have never seen Foamy. Tell me you can't relate to that scenario!





Remember to hold down the letters W, F, the number 2, %26amp; the space bar while typing out ';Ganesha is great'; %26amp; tapping on the escape key for 20 minutes.Do you know/like Foamy the Squirell? (Neurotically Yours)?
No problem. I enjoyed the question. Nice to know there are more Foamy fans out there. Most people I know have never heard of him. Thanks for the 10 points!

Report Abuse



I watched him like two years ago and i liked


5 more mins


something about coffee at Starbucks


there was more i just cant remember i still have some shirts i got that are really funny
Foamy is the bomb!!!





I like it when he rants about whatever is pissing him off that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment