Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do people hate Foamy?

People all over seem to hate Foamy sooo much. Why? Yeah I know his little voice gets on your nerves sometimes but does anyone ever listen to what he's saying because it's true...


Yeah, check it out and tell me why.Why do people hate Foamy?
i think its just the fact that he's a truthful little guy but with an annoying voice..but ur right whatever he's saying is something everyone can relate to...maybe people just want to deny that..Why do people hate Foamy?
I guess because sometimes it's obnoxious to have someone pointing out all that stuff, like they're better than everyone else and don't make mistakes themselves... but I don't know, I love Foamy :D
BECAUSE HE IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! I love my Lord and Master!
because people cant handle the truth being ranted out super angry. they like to hear it without the anger and vulgerness of it. they like...sugercoating the ';truth'; loLZ.
  • light makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment