Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know Foamy?

I was watching a foamy's rant and he talked about stupid words and phrases. I agree with him, if you're a single mother plz don't use ';my baby fathar'; that sounds ignorant and stupid, if you have disrespect for the child's father, just say ';the father of my baby';. It is bad enough he left you but to use such uneducated phrase just makes people think why he left you.Does anyone know Foamy?
Foamy is my lord and master.Does anyone know Foamy?
Foamy is so funny!!!!





www.illwillpress.com
If you mean Foamy the Squirrel then yes I know it. As for what you're saying.. what's wrong with saying, ';My baby's father';? It's grammatically correct and holds no offensive tones, as far as the plain statement itself.
Foamy is a cartoon character, and if someone is taking offense to the phrase 'my baby's father' then maybe that person should have gotten married first and THEN gotten pregnant.
I will kill you all! There's nothing you can do about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment