Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Foamy urine?

I asked this question recently but didn't get many responses. Are a bit of white foamy bubbles in your urine sometimes normal? When I go there is a bit of foamy bubbly stuff in the bowl and it usually goes to the sides of the bowl. I've had a bunch of urine tests done lately because I've been having urinary problems and one doctor a few weeks ago said he saw a bit of protein in my urine. Since then they haven't found any but I read on the net that bubbles in your urine can be an indication of protein. Does anyone else have the foam? thanksFoamy urine?
As you say bubbles are sometimes normal if you pee into the toilet water, a good test for problems is to pee in a bottle and then shake it up, and if lots of foam appears there may be a problem, hepatitis, pacreatitis....usually the urine would be much darker in color.Foamy urine?
either your a weird alien from another planet or u have a std. it could just be that your sick with something.
All it is is air that your pee is pushing down in the water that is coming back up to the tops in an air bubble.
Too much beer

No comments:

Post a Comment