Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My pee is very foamy! Like soap!?

I know this may be gross, but I just used the bathroom and I noticed that my pee is very foamy, like soap. this never happened to me before, i'm very scared! It's not a little foamy, it's a lot foamy!My pee is very foamy! Like soap!?
Foamy urine is likely nothing to worry about if it happens only occasionally and isn't getting progressively more noticeable. It may just mean that you urinated rapidly, maybe with more concentrated urine 鈥?such as due to mild dehydration. You could drink more water to see if it goes away.





However, persistently foamy urine can be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which requires further evaluation. Large amounts of protein in urine may indicate a serious kidney problem.My pee is very foamy! Like soap!?
ewwwwwwww jk jk However, persistently foamy urine can be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which requires further evaluation. Large amounts of protein in urine may indicate a serious kidney problem.

Report Abuse



It sounds like you have the beginning of a urinary tract infection. Drinking 100% cranberry juice 4 or 5 times a day will knock it out of you.
could be nothing, but if it persists go to see a dr and have tests done.
yeah same with my cousin. you might be dehydrated. drink some water. it isn't a huge concern though. you'll be fine.
drink water


eat good food

No comments:

Post a Comment