Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Foamy hand soap?

do you like the foam hand soap? It does seem like it works as well as the gel type.


dumb question i know:)Foamy hand soap?
Yes I love it. I love Bath %26amp; Body Works'. The only downside is that at restraunts and school s that have foam hand soap, is that the kids and teenagers mess around...which equals to a HUGE mess!!!!!!Foamy hand soap?
I like it.
Is better then Gel or Block.
i love it :)
Haha I love it. especially lavander kind.
i think the foam is soooooo much softer than the gel kind and i think it works better :) but thats just my opinion
LOL omg its like the best thing ever haha its goood to use and it can be so much fun at the same time its hilarious thank goodness for foamy soap
sure, foaming cleanser covers more areas of the skin and it's a lot easier to use and lasts longer=) hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment