Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know what foamy the squirrel is?

if you don't, screw you!


i've been hearing the word of foamy and have joined the foamy card cult. you should too. but before you do, go watch his cartoons/ shows.


some good websites are:


www.drunkensquirrel.com


www.foamytoons.com


or just got to the official foamy website, i think it's illwillpress.com, but on any case:


FOAMY!


join his cult!Does anyone know what foamy the squirrel is?
i know what he is he is our lord and master, and if you don't think so you will feel his squarrely wrathDoes anyone know what foamy the squirrel is?
Oh yeah lol! My friend sent me a youtube vid of a foamy cartoon where he has a fear for exploding teeth. Its funny!
http://www.illwillpress.com has a squirel name foamy. I bought a nice cool shirt from there. I love the videos on that site.
Follow me or face my Squirrelly Wraith!!!!!!!


Your Lord and Master,


Foamy
I just wish he wasn't so reminiscent of a bad Woody Allen character!
Foamy had a few funny clips, but he's not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment